|Employer||NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)|
Number of Positions: 1
Salary (per annum pro rata): £20 -25k dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Opportunity: Permanent
Are you passionate about attention to detail? Do you have exceptional organisational skills? Enjoy supporting a team delivering new ideas? Join NEBOSH and make it happen! NEBOSH is an award-winning organisation operating globally to deliver health, safety and environmental qualifications and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Project Co-ordinator to support the delivery of our exciting programme of change.
NEBOSH is a globally-recognised organisation providing a comprehensive range of health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Established in 1979, NEBOSH qualifications are now offered by over 600 course providers in 120 countries and attract 50,000 candidates annually. In 2014 NEBOSH was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for “outstanding achievement” in International Trade.
NEBOSH is a successful and ambitious not-for-profit organisation that recognises the value of teamwork and is passionate about personal and professional development.
• Integrity, innovation, creativity and excellence.
• Treating everyone with fairness, honesty, equity, dignity and respect.
• Commitment to quality, efficiency and finding better ways of working.
• Building strong teams for success.
• Promoting health and safety in everything we do and protecting the environment.
We need a dedicated and resourceful Project Co-ordinator to support the delivery of the strategic change programme. This role will provide administrative project support to the Head of Change and the Change Managers, ensuring that there is consistency and control across the whole project portfolio.
• Highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
• An excellent communicator, capable of building and sustaining collaborative working relationships.
• Flexible, able to plan and manage different and changing priorities.
• Highly literate and experienced in producing professional-quality written reports.
• Comfortable and confident in collating, protecting and managing data.
• Able to work effectively as part of a busy team.
• Capable of using your initiative and working without close supervision.
• Knowledgeable about the principles of project management.
• IT-literate, proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
In an ideal world, you are also:
• Experienced in project management or project support.
What’s in it for you?
• An exciting and CV-enhancing opportunity to be part of an established and forward-looking organisation, supporting the delivery of our strategic change programme.
• There are many benefits of working for NEBOSH: 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28), pension scheme, private health insurance, cash plan and an Employee Assistance Programme.
What you will deliver
• Co-ordination of the inputs and outputs of the monthly Change Board meeting: agenda, project updates, budgets, new project requests, minutes and actions.
• Support for the Head of Change and Change Managers with project documentation, meeting organisation and administration.
• Up-to-date and well-structured project files.
• Collation of all project plans and reports to produce consolidated overview of all project resources and activity.
• Co-ordination of project management processes and governance to ensure quality, consistency and transparency across the whole project portfolio.
Nitty Gritty Details:
Hours/Week: 35 hours per week
Annual leave: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Work outside normal hours: The post may involve occasional evening and weekend work.
Closing Date: 12th September 2018
Telephone Interview Date: w/c 17th September 2018
Interview Date: TBC w/c 1st October 2018
This recruitment is being managed by Change Agents UK, please direct all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 723419
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Hours Per Week||35.00|
Closed - no further applications permitted