|Employer||NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)|
Number of Positions: 2
Salary (per annum pro rata): £30-£38k dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Opportunity: 18 months (initial contract – further opportunities may be available)
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Change Manager with excellent people skills and the desire to work within an established and forward-looking organisation? Join NEBOSH and make it happen! NEBOSH is an award-winning organisation operating globally to deliver health, safety and environmental qualifications and is seeking two dynamic and experienced Change Managers to drive forward and deliver their exciting programme of change.
NEBOSH is a globally-recognised organisation providing a comprehensive range of health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Established in 1979, NEBOSH qualifications are now offered by over 600 course providers in 120 countries and attract 50,000 candidates annually. In 2014 NEBOSH was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for “outstanding achievement” in International Trade.
NEBOSH is a successful and ambitious not-for-profit organisation that recognises the value of teamwork and is passionate about personal and professional development.
• Integrity, innovation, creativity and excellence
• Treating everyone with fairness, honesty, equity, dignity and respect
• Commitment to quality, efficiency and finding better ways of working
• Building strong teams for success
• Promoting health and safety in everything we do and protecting the environment
NEBOSH require two dynamic and experienced Change Managers to deliver the key projects in their ambitious and exciting Change programme. These new high-profile roles report to the Head of Change and are central to the delivery of organisational strategy.
• Tenacious and results-focused, with a strong track record of delivering high-quality projects to deadlines and on budget
• Able to work collaboratively building, motivating and managing matrix project teams successfully
• Experienced in the full project lifecycle: from scoping to post-implementation
• An excellent and experienced communicator who is able to adapt style and content to maximise effectiveness with different audiences
• Highly credible and demonstrably capable of negotiating with and positively influencing others to ensure project delivery
• Proactive in identifying and mitigating risks and issues; an accomplished problem-solver
• Experienced in using project management and reporting software and tools
• Diligent in adhering to project governance frameworks
• Flexible in your approach and skilled in prioritisation
In an ideal world, you are also:
• PRINCE2/APMP/PMQ qualified
• Have knowledge/experience/background in Health, Safety & Environmental issues
What’s in it for you?
• An exciting and CV-enhancing opportunity to be part of an established and forward-looking organisation, supporting the delivery of our strategic change programme.
• There are many benefits of working for NEBOSH: 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, cash plan, private health insurance and an Employee Assistance Programme.
What you will deliver
• Effective establishment and leadership of project teams
• Project Terms of Reference and agreed scope signed off by the project sponsors
• Project budget/business case/cost phasing signed off by sponsors and Change Board
• Business Requirements – defined in collaboration with subject matter experts, stakeholders and end users
• Supplier management within projects
• Project plans with all necessary critical path analysis, dependencies and contingencies
• Project risk and issue management, ensuring mitigation, resolution and escalation as appropriate
• Timely and appropriate project reporting on deliverables, budget and timescales (to the project team, project board and project sponsor as required)
• Execution of project plan to deliver business requirements to time and on budget
• Post-implementation review to determine success of projects and lessons learned.
Nitty Gritty Details:
Annual leave: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Work outside normal hours: The post may involve occasional evening and weekend work.
Closing Date: 16th September 2018
Telephone Interview Date: w/c 17th September 2018
Interview Date: TBC w/c 1st October 2018
This recruitment is being managed by Change Agents UK, please direct all correspondence to email@example.com or call 01572 723419
|Salary||£30,000 - £38,000|
|Hours Per Week||35.00|
Closed - no further applications permitted