|Organisation||NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)|
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Change Manager with excellent people skills and the desire to work within an established and forward-looking organisation? Join NEBOSH and make it happen! NEBOSH is an award-winning organisation operating globally to provide health, safety and environmental qualifications and is seeking a dynamic and experienced Change Manager to drive forward and deliver their exciting programme of change.
Number of Positions: 1
Salary (per annum pro rata): £32,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
Start Date: September / October 2021
Contract: Fixed Term – 18 Months
Who are NEBOSH:
NEBOSH is a globally-recognised organisation providing a comprehensive range of health, safety and environmental qualifications designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Established in 1979, NEBOSH qualifications are now offered by over 600 Learning Partners in 130 countries and 400,000 learners from around the world have gained one of NEBOSH’s 33 qualifications
NEBOSH is a successful and ambitious not-for-profit organisation that recognises the value of teamwork and is passionate about personal and professional development.
• Integrity, innovation, creativity and excellence
• Treating everyone with fairness, honesty, equity, dignity and respect
• Commitment to quality, efficiency and finding better ways of working
• Empowering, achieving, enabling and supporting
• Promoting health and safety in everything we do and protecting the environment
NEBOSH require a dynamic and experienced Change Manager to deliver the key projects in their ambitious and exciting Change programme. This high-profile role report to the Head of Change and is central to the delivery of organisational strategy.
• Tenacious and results-focused, with a strong track record of delivering high-quality projects to deadlines and on budget
• Able to work collaboratively building, motivating and managing matrix project teams successfully
• Experienced in the full project lifecycle: from scoping to post-implementation
• An excellent and experienced communicator who is able to adapt style and content to maximise effectiveness with different audiences
• Highly credible and demonstrably capable of negotiating with and positively influencing others to ensure project delivery
• Proactive in identifying and mitigating risks and issues; an accomplished problem-solver
• Experienced in using project management and reporting software and tools
• Diligent in adhering to project governance frameworks
• Flexible in your approach and skilled in prioritisation
• PRINCE2/APMP/PMQ qualified
• Have knowledge/experience/background in Health, Safety & Environmental issues
What’s in it for you?
An exciting and CV-enhancing opportunity to be part of an established and forward-looking organisation, supporting the delivery of our strategic change programme.
There are many benefits of working for NEBOSH: 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, cash plan, private health insurance, Cyclescheme and an Employee Assistance Programme.
What you will deliver:
• Effective establishment and leadership of project teams
• Project Terms of Reference and agreed scope signed off by the project sponsors
• Project budget/business case/cost phasing signed off by sponsors and Change Board
• Business Requirements – defined in collaboration with subject matter experts, stakeholders and end users
• Supplier management within projects
• Project plans with all necessary critical path analysis, dependencies and contingencies
• Project risk and issue management, ensuring mitigation, resolution and escalation as appropriate
• Timely and appropriate project reporting on deliverables, budget and timescales (to the project team, project board and project sponsor as required)
• Execution of project plan to deliver business requirements to time and on budget
• Post-implementation review to determine success of projects and lessons learned.
CAUK reference: 2411
Annual leave: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Work outside normal hours: The post may involve occasional evening and weekend work.
Probation period: 6 Months
Reports to: Head of Change
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and documentation is required to support this.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
Telephone Interview Date: As agreed
Interview Date: As agreed
Anticipated Start Date: September / October 2021
To apply please submit a CV and Covering Letter to Change Agents UK, this can be via our website or sent to email@example.com.
Change Agents UK Trading Ltd is acting as an employment agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. Should you have any queries or require any further information on the services we provide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 723419.
|Salary||£32,000 - £40,000 pa|
|Hours Per Week||35.00|
Open to applications.